What is G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Business)?
G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Business) is an email service with many additional advantages over other email service providers. It allows for a large amount of storage as well as flexible access, spam and virus filters and linked calendar facilities, giving the ability to synchronise schedules with colleagues.
How can G Suite / Google Apps for Business benefit my company?
There is no change in email appearance, enabling emails to be collected using existing software such as Microsoft Outlook. PCM will manage the migration from existing email providers over to G Suite / Google Apps, ensuring that everything runs smoothly from start to finish.
Below are just some of the additional benefits that G Suite / Google Apps for business users can utilise :
- No change in email appearance. Emails can still be collected using existing email software for example Microsoft Outlook. No need to learn how to use a new email program.
- Large Storage. Each user account benefits from 25GB of email, which is approximately 10 times the amount that the average user utilises in 6 years.
- Backed up. Should a PC fail or be stolen, the emails can still be downloaded from Google to keep you up to date.
- Easy access. You can access your emails from anywhere with an internet connection, by either computer or phone.
- Shared calendars. This enables colleagues to share details of appointments and integrate working schedules.
- Increased functionality. Documents, spreadsheets and presentations can also be stored online under the accounts and edited collaboratively.
- Included spam and virus filter. This protects you from junk mail, archiving borderline spam in quarantine for user review. Users are updated with a summary of the quarantined email.
- FREE alias accounts. Emails such as [email protected] and [email protected] which are delivered to multiple users are free of charge.
- Flexible pricing. Price is based on the number of email accounts required; should a member of staff leave, their address can be reused for a new staff member for no additional cost.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to call us on 0113 231 1066.