Your IT systems and networks are essential for the smooth running of your business. This is why we recommend that all businesses have an IT Support team to help prevent problems arising in the first place.
Have you had any IT issues recently?
Businesses call us all the time to sort out issues. Everyone gets caught out sometimes, and we enjoy solving IT problems. Some of the more regular culprits are:
- Running slow
- Always going down
- VPN is unable to reconnect
- Web Browser keeps changing the default search
- Web Browser keeps installing various toolbars
- Paper jams
- Lost connection to network
- Lost ability to scan to folder
- Virus infections
- Running slow
- Cannot login to PC (corrupt profile, incorrect password)
- Faulty hard drive
- Faulty power supply
- User errors
- Cannot find the files any more (lost or corrupt data)
- Outlook will not open
- Faulty folders
- Cannot send or receive emails
This list is far from exhaustive but goes to show the range of requests that we deal with. If you experience any problems with your internet, software, printers, email or any other aspect of your IT systems, give us a call.
We will quickly diagnose the fault either on the phone, if possible, or with a visit to your office, and you will be given a clear and transparent quotation for the cost of repair.
Better still; why not book us for a free IT-Health Check? There is no obligation, and spotting any potential issues now will save you time and money in the long term.